Code Of Conduct (Please Read) Mar 2, 2012 8:55:42 GMT -7 Paul (TRANE), heynewguy (Ol’ Bill), and 5 more like this
Post by Lefty on Mar 2, 2012 8:55:42 GMT -7
CODE OF CONDUCT
GENERAL: Basically, we expect you to be courteous to others and to know the rules BEFORE you post. We don’t accept not knowing the rules as an excuse for breaking them. While we encourage debate, you must disagree with others in a respectful manner. If you post in a manner that appears to be intentionally rude to others, or if you remain engaged in an argument by continuing to post on a thread in an argumentative fashion, you can expect that the moderators and administrators will take action. Here are the rules:
1. We do not allow any posts or communications with other members that we interpret as harassing or rude to others.
2. We do not allow any posts that contain vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images; bigoted, hateful or racially/sexually offensive statements; has content that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; unauthorized copyrighted material; language that defames, abuses or threatens others; advertising or any form of commercial solicitation; and/or material that does not pertain to the room's given topic.
3. We do not allow posts that have religious content. You may not make posts that challenge the utility or validity of the thread or issues being discussed. You may not start threads that mock these threads.
4. We do not allow posts that discuss politics of any type……anywhere on Z-Talk. If you’re not sure whether your post might be interpreted by us as “political”, don’t post it!
5. We don’t allow discussion of how or why deals have gone bad unless you have a judgment by a court of law that backs up your allegations. If you have a serious problem with a member or company, contact us; if supported with evidence we may revoke their posting privileges on Z-Talk.
6. We don’t allow multiple registrations.. If you are suspended and come back with a different registration, you will be permanently banned. If you attempt registration after being banned, we will report you to your ISP(s) and authorities.
7. We do not allow religious or political content in your signatures or posts. We do not allow for sale, for trade, wanted to buy or for auction in your signatures or posts outside of the Buy N Sell.
8. We do not allow you to post private communications by anyone else (emails or Private Messages), or to post details about another person such as their phone number, email address, personal address, life outside of Z-Talk, etc.
9. We don’t allow what we consider to be excessive arguing on a thread or what we believe to be personal battles between members. If you don’t like someone, ignore or don’t respond to them. We don’t allow what we refer to as “cyber stalking”, which is when a member follows another member around on different threads to post comments that we interpret as harassing.
10. If you have a problem with a topic or post, please contact the author of that post privately before contacting a moderator. If a topic or post offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, feel free to exercise your right to “move on”.
11. We don’t allow rudeness towards, or arguing with, the administrators or moderators.
12. If you choose to end your membership on Z-Talk, or if we end your membership, we are not responsible for removing your posts or your registration information.
13. We do not allow solicitation of any kind. Charity or otherwise.
SUMMARY: Your membership to Z-Talk is a privilege, not a right. If you don’t agree with the rules, you should find a discussion site that better meets your expectations. Although we value every member and want you to be here, if your membership causes us trouble, we may choose to suspend or ban you. We reserve the right to suspend or ban any member for any reason, not limited to the above rules.
*Borrowed from The Gear Page
(they wrote it so well, why try to do it differently)
Disclaimer: The thoughts and ideas expressed on this forum are not of Dr.Z Amplification and its employees, subsidiaries and licensed dealers. This forum is independently owned and operated as a fan site of Dr.Z Amplification and lays no claim or warranties to its products and or philosophies. If you have any problems, questions or concerns, please do not contact Dr. Z Amplification.
You must be at least 18 years of age to join/participate on this forum.
Any problems or questions should be sent to email@example.com